Du Quartier Boulevard
Work to widen boulevard Du Quartier is planned for summer 2018 through summer 2019.
- Between boulevard Lapinière and Grande Allée
- Works at the Lapinière intersection
- Three lanes in each direction, central median
- Reserved lanes for public transit (RTL)
- Grass to be laid
- Unidirectional bicycle paths on both sides
- Sidewalks on both sides
- Lighting and traffic lights
Map of municipal projects in the C section (Available in French - click to enlarge)
- Start of worls: summer 2018
- Paving and curbs: summer - fall 2018
- Completion of the paving: spring - summer 2019
- Bicycle paths and sidewalks: summer 2018 - summer 2019
- End of works: summer 2019
IMPORTANT : The timetable is prensented as a guide and is subject to change due to weather conditions or unforseen events encountered during the work.
Follow the project’s progress in the Urban Infrastructures section | C section - TOD Quartier, of the Info-Travaux page on our web site.
Comments, Suggestions and Questions
Do you have a comment, a suggestion or a question about this project? Email us at email@example.com.
Click to enlarge