Solar Uniquartier (TOD Quartier)
Project Overview: Real Estate Development
- Transit-oriented development (TOD)
- 2,600 dwellings
- Multifamily buildings of 130 to 400 dwellings
- Height from 2½ to 30 stories
- 1.2 million ft2 of commercial and office space, including a hotel
- Direct access to a Réseau express métropolitain (REM) train station (Du Quartier station)
- Place de la Gare
- Parks and green spacesRésumé du projet : développement immobilier
Map of municipal projects in the C section (Available in French - click to enlarge)
Construction of municipal infrastructures for the Solar project began in summer of 2017 and will continue until fall 2020.
- Public streets
- Public parks and squares
- Municipal infrastructures (sewage, water, etc.)
- Parks and public spaces: Summer 2018 – Fall 2019
- Beginning of work: Fall2017
- Public streets and retention basin: Fall 2017 – Fall 2019
The timetable is presented as a guide and is subject to change due to weather conditions or unforeseen events encountered during the work.
Follow the project’s progress in the Urban Infrastructures section | C section - TOD Quartier, of the Info-Travaux page on our web site.
Do you have a comment, a suggestion or a question about this project? Email us at email@example.com.
Comments, Suggestions and Questions