Grand parc urbain
Ville de Brossard plans to create a major city park, called the grand parc urbain, on the site of the former Brossard golf course. Once completed, this large municipal park will possess a distinctive personality characterized by its size, its natural and forested spaces, and the activities offered to all residents in both summer and winter.
Phase 1 of the projected construction work, in the Lapinière sector, planned for summer and fall 2018, will end in spring 2019 due to weather conditions in fall 2018.
Project Overview (Phase 1 – Lapinière Sector)
- Fitness circuit
- Toboggan hill
- Rest areas
- Bicycle and pedestrian paths
- Main and secondary entrances
- Planting and landscaping
- To be developed in phases
Map of municipal projects in the C section (Available in French - click to enlarge)
- Preparatory work (drainage, electricity): June - August
- Planting: June - November (continual)
- Excavation, grading, wood patios: August - September
- Lighting: August - October
- Trails, bicycle paths, furnishings, sodding: September - Spring 2019
The timetable is presented as a guide and is subject to change due to weather conditions or unforeseen events encountered during the work.
Follow the project’s progress in the Urban Infrastructures section | C section - TOD Quartier, of the Info-Travaux page on our web site.
Comments, Suggestions and Questions
Do you have a comment, a suggestion or a question about this project? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.